Sunday, September 28, 2008

Obama Promising To Lower Employee Pay If Obama Wins

I wish you had posted a link for the election fraud article. I looked for it, but found no evidence to support voter intimidation from "business leaders all across the country." On the other hand, there's obvious pandering on Obama's side, and I don't see why promising America's low-income "workers" increases in annual revenue is any different than a raise. We can talk more about this during the afternoon.

Also, I cannot post a link because my information is hardcopy, but I'll make a copy of an article I came across, about government promotion of 'homeownership.' I think this is important to discuss, especially the role of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development and the influence it's had on the finance industry, especially banks.

No comments: