Sunday, October 15, 2006

Libertarian Blogs and Podcasts

So, for my first post on this blog, I figured I'd share my favorite libertarian spots on the web.


Hit and Run is the blog run by the folks at Reason magazine. It's well run, and it's a good read.


Hammer of Truth is less professional than Hit and Run, but still has a refreshing libertarian spin on the news.

Penn Radio, is the radio show of Penn Jillette, which runs on Free FM weekdays from 2-3. You may know him as the big guy who talks from the magic and comedy duo Penn and Teller. In addition to stories from Hollywood and show business, he's a libertarian. Well, he calls himself a libertarian, but he's more of an anarcho-capitalist, and also has crazy opinions on all sorts of things that makes the show fun to listen to.

1 comment:

Trevor D said...

Penn Radio is great! I listened to it every day at my job over the summer.