Thursday, August 31, 2006

CLR & Liberty Coalition Dinner Party

Who: Old members, new members, anyone interested in CLR.
When: 8pm, Monday, September 4th
Where: 1815 Jefferson Park Ave # 28 **
What: Continuing last year's tradition, I'd like to invite everyone to my apartment for dinner so we can get know eachother better. Fare will be pasta with some sort of sauce, along with wine and whatever else I can come up with.


**Directions: Walk down JPA away from UVA/the Hospital. 1815 JPA is on your right, right after Kent Terrace. If you get to Shamrock Rd you've gone too far. My apartment is on the right side of the building on the top floor (#28). If you get lost, call my cell phone, (703)5895290.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just curious...is this a casual event or a dressy event?

Wyatt said...

woot! party!

not dressy!